Saturday, November 24, 2012

movie- the rise of the guardians





It was an enjoyable movie, very suitable for the young especially. It's the good vs the evil plot but nonetheless I found it pretty enjoyable. Santa claus, Jack Frost, the Tooth fairy, Sand man and the Easter bunny were all portrayed differently from the usual that we see in fairytales. Especially Jack Frost. I find his character very enduring. His search for identity; for acceptance, isn't that what many of us are searching for as well?

And also to commit oneself to a purpose (in his case saving all the kids and their dreams) was a really happy ending. Afterall, not all of us know what we're really living for in life, not to mention even find a purpose that's worth committing to.

I hope I can find my purpose in life soon. I'm pretty impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages