Wednesday, November 21, 2012

book- the live you were born to live (Dan Millman)

The Life You Were Born to Live





I went to the bookstore today to get some new nonfiction books to read. I'm glad I bought this book. It sure has been an enlightening read. 

I'm sure many know of the concept of numerology but the system that Dan Millman had devised was slightly different from numerology in the sense that it links our birth number with spiritual meanings. What we were meant to do on earth spiritually, to learn and to overcome. 

Reading this book had been very therapeutic, perhaps even more so than going to the psychiatrist since I have a hard time opening up to others but reading and understanding myself and my issues through a book has always been a good way for me to learn how to resolve life issues. 

I'm slowly learning about life and most importantly ACCEPTING life and not resisting it since it's the resistance that's causing me so much pain and suffering. 

Will post a more detailed thoughts on this soon. I need more time to digest on this. 

Seriously, books are the greatest invention ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages