Monday, October 22, 2012

book-the perks of being a wallflower





I can be quite driven when it comes to things that I'm interested in. After watching the perks of being a wallflower movie yesterday, I went to buy the book today and finished it in one sitting.

I didn't like the vague ending in the movie, so I was hoping for a more detailed one in the book. I was pretty satisfied with the book's ending. It showed promises of Charlie getting better, being more accepting of himself and most importantly, hope for the future.

The movie was true to the book too, many of the important scenes in the movie were the main gist of the book.

//




I bought another 2 book today! Cloud Atlas and the gathering. The synopsis for cloud atlas sounded promising, will be starting on that book soon!

After reading the perks of being a wall flower, I'm suddenly more interested in coming of age stories. I've yet to read the catcher in the rye, I should probably get started on that soon. I used to only like reading non fiction, inspirational kind of books, but recently I've been reading a lot more fiction and being more balanced in terms of the genre of books that I'm reading. That's good!

//

On a side note, I cleared my room today! My table's neater now and I can use it to do my work properly and not have to stash stuffs here and there to make space. I guess clearing up stuff does make you feel good like how the happiness project advocated, but I've been putting off organizing my stuff so I'm really glad that I made time today.

//

Read a magazine review on yummy burgers. I want one now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages