Thursday, October 24, 2013

Inferiority complex

Self esteem issues. Sigh.  I'm just so tired everyday and yet I don't sleep well...

I guess I compare too much. Comparison is the thief of joy. Yet, I'm kind of addicted to comparison.  Always wanna know how I stand in relation to others and I will always come out short,  feeling like a loser and a failure. 

I'm fearfully and wonderfully made right. I know this but perhaps the challenge lies in getting your heart to know this as well.

I dread the next day everyday.  Life's supposed to be better isn't it. I have to look forward.

The hardest battle is the one within yourself. The battle inside me has been waging for years. When will it ever end?

Or is it like a dichotomy? Precisely cos there is the struggle and pain, this will bring out joy and peace in contrast.  For if you do not know pain, am numb, then how do you feel happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages