Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Book- weird things people say in bookshops





An entertaining read.

There's this part on this woman who goes the bookshop and asked for any book that's in the shade of green that will go well with her wrapping paper. It sounded very ridiculous to me, so much that it's funny. xD 

Not that I don't judge a book by it's cover, it's just that usually I will place more emphasis on the book's synopsis and would only read it if it interests me. That being said, if there's different editions of the book, I'll still choose the cove that I like more so I'm still a visual person I guess. 

And of course there'll be some ramblings on rude/inconsiderate/weird customers together with the funny ones. Customer service's really a tough industry. I can just imagine the patience needed to deal with some of the people. Oh the horror! xD 

That aside, it's still pretty cool to work in bookshops, surrounded by books. Except that reading the books there are not part of the job requirement. xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages